Saturday, July 28, 2012

Can we make things happen?

I once joined a networking marketing business. This was almost the first kind of network marketing business launched in India. My upline was a dynamic and enterprising sales trainer. He would conduct regular meetings on promoting the business. After trying for a while, I had given up on this business. My upline and his wife came to my house on a late evening and asked me to resume the business. As a first step, he invited my wife and me to a meeting at his office the next day. He asked us to be in time.

When we reached the meeting venue, I found that there was an incentive for early birds. People who came before the scheduled time were asked to fill in their names on  slips of paper and drop them in a box. There was to be a lucky draw  with a prize for the winner of the draw. Before the draw, my upline asked us who amongst us expected to be the winner. I raised my hand and I found that I was the only one to do it. Like everyone, I wanted to be a winner and when he asked who expected to be the winner, I thought ,"Why couldn't I be the one?" and raised the hand. I don't know why nobody else did. Perhaps, they have already concluded that they were not going to win.

And, when the draw was made, I turned out to be the winner to the amazement of everyone. My upline said that since I had decided to be the winner, I won. This incident gave me a lot of confidence. Coincidentally, the prize was a motivational cassette entitled 'Wish more, have more.' by a well known motivated speaker.

This incident leads to a question 'Can we make things happen by making our wishes strong?' I think, we can. May be not always but we don't lose anything by making our wishes strong. I think that one whose wishes are strong is likely to have more successes than the one who doesn't even attempt to make his/her wishes strong. The intelligent among you (meaning all of you!) may ask one question. 'Did you succeed in your network marketing business by making your wishes strong.?' I 'wish' you don't ask this question!

Can everyone develop such super mind powers? Check out by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment